Make at Home Recipes
Bourbon Bbq Mac 'n cheese
FEATURING BOURBON BBQ SAUCE
16 oz. Cavatappi
2 cups Heavy Cream
1 cup Whole Milk
8 oz. Gruyere Cheese, grated (reserve 1/2 cup)
7 oz. Aged Cheddar, grated
1 1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
5 Tbsp. Bourbon BBQ Sauce
For topping: 3/4 cup bread crumbs, 1 Tbsp. Damon's heat rub, 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
1. Mix bread crumbs, olive oil, and seasoning, toast in a 350°F oven for 8 mins. Mix with 1/2 cup of gruyere and reserve for later.
2. Cook pasta of choice until al-dente, around 7-10 mins.
3. After pasta is cooked, drain, then put pasta back in pot.
Into same pot as pasta, add remainder of ingredients, on low heat stir together pasta mixture until cheese is melted and fully incorporated.
4. Place pasta mixture in a 9 x 13" greased baking dish, top with reserved bread crumb topping. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
FEATURING DAMON'S HEAT RUB
2 cups cold milk
1 (5oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
1 (14oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
12oz. frozen whipped topping (thawed)
1 Package mini vanilla wafers
6 Bananas, sliced
1. Place vanilla wafers on a baking tray laying flat, and sprinkle with Damon's Heat Rub, just to coat top.
Toast at 350°F for 5 min. Set aside to cool.
2. Place milk and pudding mix in a large bowl; beat with a whisk for 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla, then fold in whipped topping.
2. Layer wafers, banana slices, and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl. Chill until serving.
FEATURING DAMONS HEAT RUB
1 large ripe grapefruit
1 Tbsp. Damons Heat Rub
1. Fire up your grill to 400°F
2. Slice grapefruit in half
3. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. (or more to taste) of Damon's Heat Rub evenly across both pieces of grapefruit.
4. Place seasoning side down on hot grill just until seared, 1-2 minutes.
5. Remove from grill, scoop out and enjoy!
Bbq meat balls
FEATURING KG'S SWEET SAUCE
1 lb. Ground Beef
1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. Cheez-it bread crumbs
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
1 Tbsp. Parsley Flakes, dried
1 Tbsp. KG's Sweet Sauce (+ more for topping)
1/2 tsp. Spicy Brown Mustard
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl, except for the ground beef. Once they are fully combined, add in the beef and mix just until combined.
3. Scoop out 1 Tbsp. size portions on to a piece of parchment paper, and chill in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Space 1-1 1/2" apart on parchment, Bake at 400°F for 10-15 mins. until fully cooked.
5. Drizzle the top of cooked meatballs with extra KG's Sweet Sauce.
Baked Brie bites
FEATURING BOURBON BBQ SAUCE
1 (17.3-oz.) Package Frozen Puff Pastry (2 sheets), thawed but cold
1 (8-oz.) wheel Brie Cheese, cold
1/2 cup Bourbon BBQ Sauce
1 Large Egg
1 Tbsp. Whole Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 400oF and line two baking sheets with parchment paper
2. Unfold puff pastry sheets, cut into 3" squares, each sheet should yield 9.
3. Slice brie into 18 pieces, place a piece of brie in the corner of puff pastry, and 1 tsp. of Thomason's Bourbon BBQ sauce on each square. Fold edges of pastry on each square to form a triangle, then crimp the edges with a fork. Cut a slit in the top of each triangle.
4. Wisk together the egg and milk, then brush the tops of the puff pastry. Bake at 400°F for 10-15 mins. until golden brown.
holiday cheese ball
FEATURING DAMON'S HEAT RUB & THE OG DIP
4 Tbsp. Butter
1 1/2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese
3 oz. Goat Cheese
1 Tbsp. Scalllions, chopped
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/3 cup Spiced Toasted Slivered Almonds, chopped
4 Tbsp. OG Dip
1 Tbsp. KG's Sweet Sauce
1. Allow the butter and cheeses to come to room temperature. Sprinkle almonds with Damon’s Heat Rub, just until coated, and toast at 350°F for 5 min. Set aside to cool.
2. Put everything except the almonds in a medium size mixing bowl, and blend until fully incorporated.
3. Plop the mixture onto a piece of waxed paper and gently form into a ball. Place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes or until firm enough to work with.
4. Roll the cheese ball in chopped almonds.
5. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. When ready to serve, let the ball sit out for at least a half hour to soften.
apples with goat cheese
FEATURING KG'S SWEET SAUCE
2 medium size apples
1 - 5oz. log of Goat Cheese
3 Tbsp. KG's Sweet Sauce (or more to taste)
1. Slice apples into wedges, about 1/4" thick.
2. Crumble goat cheese and sprinkle on top of apples.
3. Drizzle KG's sauce on top.
Frank's Bloody Mary
FEATURING THE OG DIP & DAMONS HEAT RUB
ice cubes, as needed
¾ cup Bloody Mary mix, like Zing Zang
1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
1 Tbsp. OG Dip
2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as tabasco)
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 stalk celery
2 Tbsp. Damons Heat Rub, for rim of glass
Add other wanted garnishes like stuffed olives, pickles, etc. (optional)
1. Gather ingredients
2. Pour Damon's Heat Rub onto a small plate. Moisten the rim of a glass and press into the Rub. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
3. Pour Bloody Mary mix, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, OG Dip, salt, and pepper into glass and stir with spoon.
4. Garnish with celery and other desired items.
FEATURING THE OG DIP
14 ounce can diced tomatoes (undrained)
4 ounce can of green chiles (undrained)
1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped (optional)
2 Tbsp. yellow onion roughly chopped
1 large clove of garlic roughly chopped
2 Tbsp. OG Dip
2 tsp. fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon salt or more, to taste
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1. Add all ingredients to your blender or food processor, and secure the lid.
2. Press "pulse" 7 to 9 times (or more, until desired consistency), try not to over-blend.
3. Remove the lid, pour into bowl and serve.